HP PRINTER SETUP
The HP Printer, as everyone knows, is one of the most popular printers on the market. HP Printer is a low-cost choice with a lot of exciting features. Let's get started with 123.hp.com/setup HP Printer Setup for MAC and Windows.
Here are the required materials for printer setup:
- HP printer
- Manual guide
- Wired or Wireless internet connection
- Windows or MAC device
How do I set up the HP printer?
- First, unpack the printer and eliminate all the tapes and packing materials.
- Connect the printer power cord to the electrical outlet.
- Open the cartridge access door and insert the cartridges correctly.
- Now, connect your Network to the printer using the wireless or wired connection.
- Load the plain papers in the input tray.
How do I set up HP Printer Setup for Windows and MAC via 123.hp.com/setup?
- Using the USB cable, connect the printer to the computer.
- Click the Windows start menu, go to the settings option.
- Select the printers or scanners choice from the devices menu.
- Then select the printers or scanners option to connect the printer to the device.
- Wait until the name of your printer appears in the windows.
- Then, after you've got your printer's name, tap on it.
- The procedure for attaching a printer to Screens.
- On the top left, tap the Apple button.
- Then choose the System Preferences option.
- Select the printers and scanners icon.
- Tap on the +icon on the MAC computer to add the printer to the printer list.
- The IP address of the printer must then be entered.
- Then, in the bottom right corner, tap the add option to add the printer to the MAC system.
- Test and double-check the printer setup procedure.
- Network's speed.
- Software's compatibility.
- System reset and restart.
- Clear the jammed or stuck papers inside the input tray.